We specialize in new construction and spec homes, we can build on your lot, or we assist you in finding a lot to build on. We also have spec homes available for sale in the greater Granada Department, Nicaragua.
We are USA licensed real estate agent and broker. And we are members of NAR. We adhere to strict regulations set forth by the National Association of Realtors (NAR). In fact we are one of a few in Nicaragua that have a real estate license and can use the term "REALTORS®", and are the only REALTORS® in the greater Granada market.
CANIBIR (Cámara Nicaragüense de Bienes Raices) would translate to Chamber of Nicaraguan Real Estate. CANIBIR is like being a member of a real estate association in the USA. Nicaragua Law 602 establishes how the real estate market in Nicaragua should operate, CANIBIR works within this frame work to continue to develop procedures how the real estate market should operate, be transparent with high standards to protect the Buyer and Seller, and create a MLS. Our agents are members of CANIBIR and NAR.
Our Group of agents hold the following designations and certifications: CCIM, CIPS, TRC, ABR, e-PRO, CRS, CSP, GRI. Via an affiliated business firm we offer international business consulting services. We have over 40 years of International experience in over 57 countries.
Professional Memberships & Awards & Certifications – Real Estate
● Kansas Association of Realtors® 2007 Good Neighbor Award
● President's Club Award and Master’s Club Award - Realtors® of South Central Kansas
● Professional Standards Committee 2007-2010; Chair Mediation committee 2009;
Chair and Vice Chair Professional Standards 2009-2010 Kansas Association of Realtors®
● Government Affairs Committee 2006, Grievance Committee 2007,
Professional Standards Committee 2008-2011 - Realtors® of South Central Kansas
● CCIM Chair-Candidate Guidance 2008; Board Member 2008-2009;
Member Kansas CCIM Chapter, 2008-2009
● At Home With Diversity Trainer (2007 certified); KCRAR AHWD Certified trainer 2008-2009
● CCIM Certified Commercial Investment Member (2006, #13186)
● GRI Graduate, Realtor Institute®
● CIPS Certified International Property Specialist (2007), Certified Trainer 2018
● ABR Accredited buyer Representative (2004)
● Member CANIBIR (Nicaragua Real Estate Board) (2016) No. de Afiliacion 1-078; Board Member
2018 to 2020
Professional Memberships – Other
● Founding member of the Wichita Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
● Kansas Global Trade Services (aka Kansas World Trade Center & Mid America World Trade Center)
● Past member American Society of Agricultural Consultants, ASAC (1988 – 1994)
● Economic Development Committee-Wichita Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
● Board member – CORE (2004-2009)
● Board member Kansas Global Trade Services (aka Kansas World Trade Center) 2009-2017
● Past member of District Advisory Board 6 - City of Wichita
● Past board member World Trade Council-Wichita
● American Society of Agricultural Consultants, International Board 1990-1994
Other Relevant Involvement
● Adjunct Professor, Graduate School: Newman University, Friends University,
and Baker University - Wichita, KS (2009-Present) Courses: International Business
● BS Industrial Admin; M.Sc Industrial Administration, Iowa State University, 1977 and 1979
● Dutch Citizen and US Permanent Resident,
● Languages: Dutch, English and Spanish (fluent)
● Traveled to and conducted hands-on business development in over 55 countries.
● International Business Consultant
● Facilitator - Kauffman Foundation FastTrac program
License: Kansas Real Estate Broker license BR00217412.
In business since March 2002. Experienced in a wide range of real estate activities including commercial property management, 1031 exchanges, leasing along with commercial, industrial and investment sales. Over 40 years of international business experience. Has real estate transaction experience in The Netherlands, Spain, Poland, Mexico, China. Has been involved in plant relocation, subcontracting work, joint ventures and business buyouts.
Real Estate Concentration
Tenant and Landlord representation, lease, buy, or sale of property
Office (general office, medical), retail, industrial, multifamily
Professional Memberships and Awards
2004 and 2006 President's Club Recipient presented as a tribute for outstanding sales and marketing achievements in New Homes Development Sales.
Licensed in Kansas, and a member of National Association of REALTORS® since 2003
Member of National Association of REALTORS®
Member of Kansas Association of REALTORS®
Member of CANIBIR
Secretary for local Kansas, KS CRS Chapter 2008 & 2009
Bilingual, fluent in Spanish and English
Why you need Ghislaine when buying a new home?
You want to hire an expert in new construction with the experience of working with several builders and developers, and that can provide you with expertise, and help you feel more at ease through the building process.
Buying or selling a home can be a complex process. Ghislaine prides herself on providing quality service, along with the right amount of support and assistance. She loves working directly with clients and has made many new friends while solving their home buying needs.
"I've had the opportunity to complete multiple real estate transactions with Ghislaine, she is a top notch professional with impeccable attention to detail and great communication."
Independent Real Estate Professional - David Brown
"I personally worked with Ghislaine at one of our new home communities, Foxfield Court Townhomes in Olathe, KS. Ghislaine was very professional in working with co-op agents and their buyer's in showing the properties or working directly with buyer's. She also had a lot of responsibility in writing the ads for Excel Flyer distributed weekly to the real estate community and writing quarterly ads for the Kansas City Star for this community. Ghislaine would make an excellent sales person to a new home community as she is very versed in new home construction and building codes for the county and or city where the construction or new home community is located." - Ron Timbrook
"I worked with Ghislaine while my home was being built in NC! She provided accurate and professional weekly progress updates during the construction phase."
East Coast Regional Scheduler at DPR Construction - Bob Nimorwicz
"If you are looking for an experienced real estate professional, look no further. Ghislaine's history in the field will truly help you as you buy or sell a home. Besides being bilingual, her personality traits will allow you to get what you need, what you want and what you are looking for." - Trish Reedy
"Ghislaine is a one-of-a-kind Realtor. Why? Because she truly has the best interest of the customer at heart. She never loses track of the individual, always makes wonderful suggestions, and never looks to her own benefit but rather to the benefit of the individual customer. She sold a home for me that I dearly loved and found me another home that I also dearly love and I trust her implicitly to help me with the sale of my mother's home in the near future. I would recommend her highly over any other realtor in the Kansas City area." - Donna Jenkins
License: Kansas Real Estate Sales license SP00220478
Ghislaine Sieveking Real Estate Background: She has been selling real estate since 2003, Ghislaine has consistently sold new homes as an on-site agent for Developers/Builders. Today, Ghislaine is Owner, All Real Estate Nicaragua as new home developer and sales executive. Also, on the referral network with both buyers and sellers through Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes. She also worked as an on-site agent for Covington Court and Foxfield Court, maintenance-provided luxury villa communities by renowned developer/builder, Tom French in Kansas City, KS. Previously, Ghislaine worked as an on-site sales agent for Ritchie Development in Wichita, KS.
Real Estate Concentration
New home development and resale
Residential, New construction
Paula Lee, Agent
Over the past 12 years Paula has built up and maintained property portfolios in the both the UK and the States. Paula has been heavily involved in project management and she was very hands-on with the construction and remodeling of the properties in the UK.
Today, Paula resides in Nicaragua with her husband and has managed builds in both Granada and Catarina to add to her portfolio.
Paula is an animal lover, she has several horses and is heavily involved in the Nicaraguan cultural tradition of Hipicas. These horse riding events take place all over the country and she can regularly be seen partaking in Hipicas events most weekends.